Health and Nutrition

WIC provides health and nutrition information, referrals to health care and other social service programs, along with vouchers to purchase healthy foods including: milk, cheese, cereal, juice, eggs, peanut butter, whole grains, as well as fruits and vegetables.

As soon as a woman receives a positive pregnancy test from her health care provider, she becomes eligible for WIC. We serve pregnant, postpartum and breastfeeding women, formula fed and breastfeeding babies, and children up to age five. Fathers and other custodial caregivers may apply as well.

WIC Income Eligibility Guidelines (For period ending June 30, 2017)…

A family of 2: Annual salary of $29,637 yearly
A family of 3: Annual salary of $37,296 yearly
A family of 4: Annual salary of $44,955 yearly

Contact Us:

Auburn Clinic:
79 Main Street
Auburn, ME 04210
1-877-512-8856 or 795-4016


East Wilton Clinic:
20B Church Street
East Wilton, ME 04234
1-800-645-9636 or 645-3764

Outreach Clinics:
Norway, Fryeburg, and Rumford.

For more information visit the State of Maine Program Page

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.